Thank you for making Hawthorne Conservatory your choice for quality music, dance and arts education. The Hawthorne Conservatory serves to provide a safe and enriching environment to help those within our reach realize their potential. We believe that The Arts have the power and capacity to positively affect people and change lives and communities. We will do our best to ensure that your experience at Hawthorne Conservatory will be just that – powerful, positive and life changing!
We offer instruction in:
Piano – Guitar – Clarinet – Percussion – Voice – Violin – Ballet – Art
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- Our Creator is our Common Core Standard! (Genesis 1 / Nehemiah 9:6 / John 1)
- Music is indisputably held as a universal language and foundational link to all arts and sciences.
- Art is worship; since we are made by The Creator, in HIS image, and inspired by HIS creation, we are given like abilities to “co-create” and are to do so for HIS kingdom and honor.
- Artists should produce works that lift up “the good, the true and the beautiful” – both the joys and tragedies – portrayed or communicated truthfully – for with The Father we have hope and redemption, but without Him we are lost.
- Art is to be done with excellence, and resound deliverance, bring healing, comfort and joy.
- Culture should benefit from a wider range of art that advances God’s Kingdom principles and can be understood by both Christians and non-Christians.