Concerts In The Park FAQ
Concerts in The Park 2022 FAQ
When is Concerts in the Park?
The concerts are held every Monday night starting June 6 and through August 8.
What time do the concerts start?
Every Monday night, the concerts start at 6:30 pm and end by 8:30 pm.
Where will the concerts be held?
The concerts are held on the Huntsville Museum of Arts stage in downtown Huntsville’s Big Spring International Park.
Are the concerts free?
Will there be free parking?
The City of Huntsville Garage M, located off Clinton Street between Monroe Street and Church Street, will have free parking for concertgoers.
Can we bring our dogs?
YES! We LOVE our PET friends at Concerts in the Park; however, we ask you to remember the following:
- All pets MUST remain on a leash.
- We suggest using a short leash versus a long or retractable leash as a shorter leash equals less chance of entanglement in crowded areas. (We suggest using a short leash versus a long or retractable leash as a shorter leash equals less chance of entanglement in crowded areas.)
- Concerts in the Park enjoy a large attendance of both humans and pets. (If your pet doesn’t do well in crowds or around other pets, this IS NOT the setting for them.)
- Please pick up after your pet. (If you are coming to the park, bring the appropriate bags with you to pick up after them and dispose of it in the trash containers on-site.)
- If your pet is noisy/barking frequently, please take them away from the crowd so that others around you can enjoy the music.
- Remember you are responsible for your pet’s actions and safety while in the park. (Some attendees have allergies or are fearful. Make it a good experience for all by keeping your friend under control and in your space.)
Is it a kid-friendly event?
Will there be food?
YES! There will be food truck vendors in the park every Monday night throughout the season.
Can I follow the festival on social media?
PLEASE DO! Follow Arts Huntsville on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest Concerts In The Park updates, and be sure to tag us @artshuntsville and use the #CITP2022 hashtag for your photos throughout the weekend! We’d love to see them and share!