Support the Arts Council
The Arts Council, Inc. (TAC) produces, promotes, coordinates and advances the arts to enrich the quality of life, economic development and education of the greater Huntsville/Madison County community. Founded in October 1962 as a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization, The Arts Council advances the arts in Huntsville and Madison County through six core programs:
- Arts Assembly Support
- Arts Education
- Galleries and Public Art
- Create Huntsville Community Cultural Plan
- Concerts in the Park
- The Panoply Arts Festival
As a non-profit organization, The Arts Council relies on corporate sponsorships, foundation support, grants, memberships, individual donations and in-kind gifts to sustain its broad-based programs and community services. Please consider the following donor opportunities or call The Arts Council at (256) 519-ARTS to learn more about how your gift can make a difference.
- Make a Donation
Play a major role in the arts in our community – support The Arts Council! Contributions at any level are critical to fulfilling TAC’s mission to promote and advance the arts in Huntsville/Madison County. Every dollar makes a difference, so please make your gift today.
To donate online through a secure server, please click the button below.
- Become an Arts Council Member- Click Here
The Arts Council’s Arts Assembly forms the core of The Arts Council. Membership includes arts advocates, individual artists, arts and cultural organizations, for-profit entertainment companies and other area businesses that support the arts. Whether you’re a professional artist or a simply a fan of the arts, your Arts Council membership helps to advance the arts in our community. Member benefits are offered at every level, and all members have access to our dynamic social-networking system for the arts. Join today at one of the following member levels:
- $15/yr – Arts Advocate: individual arts supporter
- $35/yr- Individual: individual artist
- $50/yr- Supporting: organizations with a primary non-arts mission that either support the arts or present art program(s)
- $100/yr- Arts Organization Level I: cultural organizations or departments, whether non-profit, public, or commercial, with annual revenue of less than $100,000
- $125/yr- Arts Organization Level II: cultural organizations with annual revenue of $100,000 - $499,000
- $150/yr- Arts Organization Level III: cultural organizations with annual revenue of $500,000 or more
If you are interested in becoming a member, please click here to get started.
- Become a Panoply Supporter- Click Here
Panoply appreciates our sponsors!
Our festival would not be possible without them!
The Panoply Arts Festival, presented by Boeing has been a BIG part of the Huntsville/Madison County Community since 1982. Our goal has been to provide a quality, alcohol-free arts event at a very modest cost to our attendees. This goal is accomplished, in great part, through the support of generous sponsors like YOU. Festival sponsors are an integral part of this community event!
If you have not previously participated as a festival sponsor, we invite you to review this section where you will find an activity that would be of interest for your organization, as well as the perks, recognition, and favorable exposure that accrue to your company. You may also click HERE to review our 2012 Sponsorship Booklet.
What makes Panoply unique?
Panoply is an all-encompassing array of the arts offering the best in local and touring musical entertainment, theatre, a widely recognized choreography competition, a juried art marketplace offering original works of art for sale, and a children’s area offering a dozen or more FREE, hands-on creative arts activities. Panoply is consistently recognized as a Top 20 Event by the Southeastern Tourism Society.
Panoply is unique in that it is an event produced with the help of approximately 2,000 volunteers. Some 200 volunteers serve as committee chairmen, who spend up to seven months to help plan and produce the festival. Chances are one of these volunteers works for your company!
With this kind of community support, all backed by a quality community event, you should definitely consider adding YOUR business to the Panoply team!
What are the perks of Panoply Sponsorships?
In 2007 and 2008, over 140,000 people visited the festival. Guests from all over the North Alabama and Southern Tennessee region enjoyed all the arts have to offer at Panoply.
As a Panoply Sponsor, your company will reap the following rewards/perks:
Your company’s name will be used prominently as a sponsor of your Panoply activity. The activity is always referred to as that sponsor’s activity, such as: “be sure to visit the Compass Bank Bead It tent” or "The Toyota Motor Manufacturing Alabama, Inc. Art Marketplace."
In addition to the word of mouth publicity, sponsors receive the following:
- As an activity sponsor at Panoply, your company name and logo will be on the banner in front of your activity’s tent for all participants to see.
- Your company logo will be featured on the Panoply website, complete with a link to your company’s website.
- Large signs, called "Panofactor Boards," are in the park during the Festival reminding patrons of our sponsors.
- Your company’s name, and at certain sponsorship levels, your company’s logo, will be included in Panoply issue of The Huntsville Times' GO! Magazine and TAC's Annual Report. GO! is distributed by the Times, the Thursday before the festival opens. TAC's Communications Director produces their Annual Report after the end of each fiscal year. Upon completion, it is sent out to its Member Organizations, Sponsors, and Government agencies.
Entertainment and Reward Opportunities:
Sponsors are admitted into the Sponsor Hospitality area at Panoply. Guests can enjoy hors d'oeuvres throughout the weekend and take a short break in a quiet, air-conditioned environment. Sponsor Hospitality not only offers your guests a chance to relax in a beautiful location, but also a great networking opportunity. Depending on your level of sponsorship, you will receive a corresponding number of wristbands, which will admit you and your company's guests into the Sponsor Hospitality area.
Sense of Community:
By partnering with the Panoply Arts Festival, you will be aligning yourself with a respected family event and a tradition the Huntsville community has celebrated for the past 26 years.
As you review these sponsorship levels, you will note that the lowest level is $1,000. Please do not feel daunted by this if your comfortable level is less. Contributions to Panoply of $500.00 and up are most welcome and will be acknowledged in our sponsor listings as friends of Panoply. And if your budget dictates an amount less than $500.00, your donation can be directed to our “Arts in Education” programs, which include arts workshops for classroom teachers or paying the cost of artist residencies that bring their expertise to the classroom in a school that you choose.