Our arts calendar is a partnership between The Arts Council and
Our arts calendar is a partnership with
Latest Arts Council News
- Panoply 2016 Food Vendor ApplicationNovember 19, 2015 - 1:42 pm
Our 2016 food vendor application deadline is January 8th, 2016. Submit your application to serve food at this spring’s Panoply Festival of the Arts on April 29 – May 1st. Fill out my online form.
- How to Create Memories this HolidayNovember 17, 2015 - 6:45 pm
Just as important as the thoughtful gifts we give to family and friends are the memories we make with them. From ballet to theater, wildlife encounters and light displays, this Holiday Season you can experience the Joy of the Season through the arts, entertainment and cultural offerings of our member organizations. Tigers for Tomorrow 708 County […]
- 9 Places to Shop Arts, Entertainment & Culture this Holiday SeasonNovember 16, 2015 - 4:55 pm
The Fall trees have barely shed their leaves, but the holiday shopping season is upon us! This Holiday Season, the Arts Council wants to inspire you to forego the big box stores, chains, brand names and mass produced bits and bobbles and instead turn your sights to the small businesses, artists and artisans in the […]
- Panoply 2016 Performer ApplicationNovember 6, 2015 - 8:00 am
Our 2016 performer application deadline is January 16. Please submit your application for your group or organization to perform.
- Take Our Survey for the Chance to Win a $50 Gift Card to Monaco PicturesOctober 26, 2015 - 3:00 pm
The Arts Council, Inc. Wants to hear from you! We are asking the public to tell us what you think about arts, entertainment and culture in the Tennessee Valley. Everyone who takes the survey will have the opportunity to win a $50 gift card to Monaco Pictures at Bridge Street Town Centre in Huntsville. In order […]
- Arts Council Executive Director Recognized as One of Al.com’s Women Who Shape the StateOctober 23, 2015 - 2:33 pm
When Alabama Media Group asked their readers “Who has made Alabama into the state she is today?” Arts Council Executive Director Allison Dillon-Jauken’s name ended up among those of nearly 200 nominees who have changed the state for the better. On November 5th, Dillon-Jauken will be honored as one of 34 “Women Who Shape the State.” Dillon-Jauken stepped […]